Blog Access

I blog for a variety of reasons: I like it, it is a wonderful record of the children's daily life and to keep family and friends updated on what is going on. While I enjoy reading blogs (I read "The Sphors are Multiplying" and pop into MckMama's on occasion), I mostly read the blogs of friends.

Recently, it has come to our attention that people were sharing my old blog address with people I don't know and that electronic photos of our children have been passed around. This bothers us. Alot.

Currently, this blog is under invitation only, which means I must add your e-mail address to the list of people who can read this blog, you will recieve an invite (check your spam folders!) and then need to set up an account and password. I don't like doing this, because it is a pain for all involved. But I need to know who has access to information about the daily lives of my kids.

I am also asking people NOT to post photos of our kids for the time being. My normal computer is getting fixed so photos from the holidays have been non-exsistant for anyone. Adam and I will decide if we want photos on the blog. I will likely keep the photo sharing site updated.

And finally the obvious- don't share your password for this site with anyone. I know it's a DUH but I need to cover my bases while this is being sorted out.