I did it!

Today, for the first time, I took all three girls with me to run some errands. Yes, you read that right: for the first time, and all on my own!

No big deal you might think, but getting a 2, 3 and 4 year old to cooperate is not always easy! Ellie did a great job being a big girl on our first trip. She helped me push the stroller. Second trip we went to the store and all 3 girls rode the cart. They even managed to stay happy until we were checking out, where I had to warn them if they did not hold it together for 5 more minutes we would be out of there with empty hands and NO CHOCOLATE! We made it to the car and home without a glitch!

I do realize at times I might end up in a predicament that will not be as easily solved (unless I always have chocolate with me.) After some thinking, I have ordered a backpack carrier from babyhawk that I am sure will come in handy for the times where I just need all 3 girls strapped into either the stroller or my back!

So I did it! I have graduated to the next level. The mama with the 3 kids can do it on her own!