Internet Out

It seems like my computer at home is having some problems. All of a sudden it is not connecting to the Internet.
At first, I must admit that I was a little frustrated, but now I am thinking maybe God wants a little more of my attention, and "suspending" the plug might be a good thing for me.
During Lent, I took a "break" I limited my on-line activities, realizing that it is sort of an addiction in my life. I am thinking that maybe now I can have some time to do the things I need to do and actually want to do!
I can get working on my book proposals, actually write some more, and clean my house!
I still have a couple of questions to answer for Down syndrome awareness, and as I am able to come to the Library (like today) I will answer those.
Yesterday Nina and I went to Mayo for a Cerebral palsy Clinic Day and I will update as soon as I can. I just have to say that it was a very long day, but I learned so much about Nina, CP, and therapy. There is much to share about our girl.
See you in a few days!