Weekend Off

If you have been waiting for the next part of our "journey with Down syndrome," I apologize! I realize that once again I took the weekend off. I also realized that there are not many days left in October, so I need to get writing!

I have been trying to stick to the "blog posts should be around 600 words." So the next few days you might get to read a little bit more than that. Besides, I feel like I am just getting started!

If you are new here, October is Down syndrome awareness month. This year, I am sharing our story. So every day I have written a little bit about how Down syndrome came to be a part of our lives.

You can start reading HERE: Road Marker 321 and then follow the links from there on.

If you have been reading, has this been helpful to you? If you have a child with Down syndrome, have you been able to relate? If you do not have a kid with special needs, has this helped you understand what it might feel like for a friend to have their child diagnosed with Down syndrome or other special need?

Thank you for all the kind comments, I have really appreciated your thoughts.