- My God: for many, many reasons.
- My faith
- My parish
- Adam, my husband: for loving me for nearly ten years (and many years before that!) even though he knows all my faults and quirks.
- Joseph Andrew, my oldest, my big boy, my first son.
- Camille Julia, our pretty pink, strong willed, loving princess.
- Georgie David, for fighting, surviving, thriving and working so hard at things we just take for granted
- the parents of NICU graduates from "our" NICU for helping, for the fourth time, to put together a yummy Thanksgiving meal for the parents of the current NICU babies. You guys ROCK!
- a wonderful faith formation class I am taking at church. I am learning so much!
- the awesome kids I teach Confirmation to
- my wonderful co leader
- breastfeeding my 19 month old. We work hard to get where we are and even though he can be a turkey and nurse alll night long, I am so thankful we made it!
|Numbers 10 and 11- the grilled turkey on display at the NICU|
|Number 21- my big kid with his nose in a book!|
|38 and 39- I know it looks like Meep |
but it was supposed to be a cow!
|Bear eating foods to help|
cleanse his body of