Courage and Determination

I have seen great people achieve great things. I have seen athletes push the limits and break world records. I have seen the sweat and tears that come with difficult tasks and the pleasure of seeing those things come to fruition.

Yet I have seen more courage and determination from a little once-orphan-girl that I now have the great pleasure, joy, and honor to call my own. Abandoned at birth, raised without a family, yet now loved and having a place to belong.

Cerebral palsy does not own my daughter. She is a fighter. She is courageous, she is determined!

Almost a year after her rhizotomy (SDR) and look at this girl go!








Don't forget to subscribe to These Broken Vases and the new posts will be delivered to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner