Taking a Risk

My writer website is up! I would love for you to check it out, ellenstumbo.com. I have been working on it for a while, and I wanted it to be perfect. The thing is, the more I worked on it the more I changed things and the more I was writing and re-writing. The site is now live!

I am a little nervous, this is a risk I am taking. I could flop, and not do as well as I hope to do with my writing. But it is something that I love to do, and yes, someday I do hope to write books!

It also feels good to have something to look forward to, a "job" where I can do something I love and contribute to my family. Are you a stay-at-home mom? Do you find yourself trying to find creative ways to be a "woman" and not just a mom. Oh how I love being a mom, but I also need to do something else besides laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, and potty training. Oh I know, most of my writing does evolve around being a mom, what can I say, I really do love that job!

Would you do me a favor? Would you stop by my site and let me know what you think? I am learning as I go, and I really would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for journeying with me!

And do tell me, as a stay at home mom, what re ways you find yourself being creative?

(Linking up with Gypsy mama for 5 minute Friday, where you write for 5 minutes, no editing, just write. Today's theme is RISK, which was timely considering today is the day I launched my site)